Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Augh! I forgot about this....

I had forgotten about how sore I get when I start running. Ok, so the other stuff that HAD been hurting isn't hurting anymore, but now my muscles are SO sore. I know it will end but for now, it's killing me. I feel like I look about 100 yrs old getting in and out of my car.

But today I feel much better. I ran and rode my bike. I have decided to ride in the Tour de Cure with some friends. I am going to ride the 32 mile course. And I am going to raise $150 for diabetes. Ain't I special????

The weirdest thing happened yesterday at Wal-Mart. I was pulling my car around in front of the doors and this little old lady stepped out from behind the pole. She was using oxygen and pulling the little oxygen canister behind her. Because she was standing behind the pole, I didn't see her and I stopped the car quickly. OK - I had to slam on the brakes. She shot me the bird!!! Can you believe that? THEN, she walked right out in front of the car, stopped and shot me the bird AGAIN!! I couldn't believe it.

It made me wonder...is that what I would have been like if I hadn't come back to Jesus? Because I was certainly that way in another life. Way back in the 80's and early 90's, that was me. It made me pray for her instead of running her over with the car. OK, that's not the only reason I wasn't going to run her over...there were ALOT of witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment