Saturday, November 6, 2010

Is Satan in my computer....again???

I think Satan lives in my computer. I really do!! It seems as if I can't get all the components working at once. I got my running schedule figured out and I started forgiving again and then, my computer is not working again. I have time to run and forgive on my lunch, but not enough time to get to the library and blog.

I am really enjoying my job. I am trying hard to have a positive impact on people's lives - even the ones that have to be encouraged to leave us to "pursue other interests".

My runs have been so much better too. I have really enjoyed them. The weather has been perfect too.

I hope that Joe can figure out what's up with my computer. Unlike before when this happened, I can't get to the library every day to post. Well, I could, but I wouldn't have time to run and then I wouldn't really have anything to blog about.

Do you think Satan lives in 'things'? Like my computer or car, etc? I would think he would have better things to do than worry about me blogging, wouldn't you? Like "TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!"

I will certainly try to do better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment