Saturday, August 14, 2010

Is ice cream evil??

This morning's run was great!! A cool breeze that felt like fall and that kind of sunshine that looks clear and makes everything beautiful. The last couple of runs were miserable - hot and no breeze.

I was talking to Joe this morning about changing up my workout schedule. I was wondering if I should maybe use the treadmill at the gym on the days I work out at least until the weather breaks. My workouts have been great though. I am so glad I joined the gym.

I am still having a hard time treating my body as God's temple. It's hard figuring out what is ok and what isn't. I had ice cream last night and it made it feel like I was cheating even though I had eaten well all day. Is it ever ok to eat ice cream? It's not like it's evil, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment