Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day Eight: Oops - AGAIN

I thought for sure I had clicked on the "Publish Post" button, but apparently I hit the "SAVE NOW" button, because the blog was not put up. Someday, I'll figure all of this stuff out. LOL

I walked today further than any day yet. It was not too bad. The weather was humid, but not too hot. I am forcing myself to not hide my walking/running. I was walking/running to the park near my house and then go around the path there. The park is hidden and doesn't have any parking spaces, so the only people who go there are those of us who live nearby. Now, I am walking/running through the neighborhoods around my house.

I had to say "Today I am going to forgive myself" more times than ever today. Everyone else is getting easier to forgive and I am getting harder. And I find it's a lot harder to say "Who cares?" when I can't forgive myself. It seems that there is some connection between my inability to forgive myself and caring about what other people think of me. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment