Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day Twelve: Work, Work, Work

I have gotten A LOT accomplished today!! I got up at 3:45 because I couldn't sleep and was working on some sewing. I then went back to bed about 6:00 and got up at 9:00. Joe and I started on the bathroom by moving everything out. Then, Joe and I painted our bathroom. We cleaned and cleaned and then I finished making the shower curtain and the curtains for the window and put everything back in there. Then I decided to mow the backyard since I had not done it the other afternoon. After all of this, I decided that I was going to count the mowing as my walk. You know, there's nothing like hard work to make you feel good. And you know how I love to mow!

I am continuing to make every attempt to forgive myself. It is getting a little easier. When I find that I am saying mean things to myself, I ask myself if I would say this to anyone else. Then, I forgive myself for saying it. I will continue until I believe it. It is certainly working for the other people on the list. And I need to be forgiven as much as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment