Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day Three: Wonder Woman!!!

Today I felt like Wonder Woman. Except for the costume and the hair....and the boobs...and the legs....OK so I didn't say I looked like Wonder Woman. I went a different route and I hardly walked at all. I felt so strong. And it didn't hurt so bad. It hurt a little but not near as bad as yesterday.

I've decided that in addition to forgiving, I am also going to work on not caring what people think so much. It's funny, because for someone who cares what people think, I still act kind of goofy. What does it matter what the people driving by me when I'm running think about my pace?? I'm running and they're not. So, in addition to saying "Today I'm going to forgive _____", I'm also going to say "Who cares?" In my head though, there might be a four letter word in there.

On the forgiveness front, I'm still working on forgiving the original persons, but this morning it occurred to me that I could add myself to the list. There are alot of things I haven't forgiven myself for. Huge mistakes and mean things I've done to others, and just making some incredibly bad choices. When the Voice isn't beating me up, I beat me up over those things, so "Today, I am going to forgive myself". This could be the hardest one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment