Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 34: A day of rest.....

What a great Sunday....This day of rest thing - great idea!!! We got up and got Joseph off to camp. Then, we went to church, which was wonderful. However, you know how you know you are getting older? People who NEVER should be young before - like your OB/GYN or cops or the pastor at the 4th fastest growing church in America could be your child. Not the "I got pregnant in high school" child. No - the "I was grown-up and had a child" child. ANYWAY...

Joe and I had a great day!! We hung out and went to Lowe's and then had lunch. It was terrific.

I am FINALLY feeling almost back to my normal self. OK, as normal as I get. I plan on running in tomorrow morning and start my workouts. I am very excited about lifting weights. That has to be one of my FAVORITE things to do.

I am trying to figure out how this blog thing is going to work once I am at the fireworks stand. That will start on Wednesday and I will be there until the 10th of July. Joe will still be working during the day, so I am hoping that I will be able to continue writing and he will type in my blog. Having said that, please excuse any misspellings or sentences that don't make any sense.

I think I will go to the gym on my breaks from the stand so, I will have to run on a treadmill. I am not always good at this, because when I get tired of running, I just get off the treadmill. So this should be a HUGE lesson in perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment