Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here's my hope...

Fireworks season started yesterday. I helped some friends get their tent set up and today, Joe and I will get ours. Believe me, it was alot more work than running and working out.

My hope is to continue posting through these next 17 days. I know that I will be running whenever I get the chance, but I stay at the fireworks stand 24/7 without a break unless Joe comes to relieve me to run and take a shower. My goal is to write while I am there, and then Joe will post what I have written. I have to warn you - I spend ALOT of time alone during this experience - I am liable to write about anything.

Please keep checking and Joe and I will do our best to keep it up.....

Have a great fourth of July and remember - we are at the stand on West Sunshine in the adult red light district. No plans to change careers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment